Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognise that they’re team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Polish Contact Centre requirements. Based in Beautiful Krakow we have immediate opportunities for an Operations Manager to work in this international and professional environment.
The Operations Manager ensures that the services delivered meet both the customer expectation and the service metrics while optimizing cost and resource utilization and to ensure continual improvement and service excellence are core to the ways of working. Experience of large scale service delivery and transition projects, a high degree of cultural sensitivity and excellent communication skills are critical for the role. There is a significant element of travel, predominately within Europe, associate with this role.
· Willingness to travel extensively within Europe and occasionally to the US, India or ASPAC, typically 60% of working time
· Strong technical project management capabilities, especially leadership of complex and time sensitive transformational projects
· Ability to speak at least one of French, Germany or Italian, in addition to English
· Practical experience of EUC Service Delivery processes and frameworks
· Experience of pre-sales, due-diligence and transition projects
Include Basic salary 20k-21k Zloty gross per month. A very good salary in Krakow where the standard of living costs is low. Please visit our relocation guide for an insight to cost of accommodation, shopping, transport - http://delegaterecruitment.com/relocation/location/krakow/
BenefitsInclude Basic salary 20k-21k Zloty gross per month. This is equivalent of £46K-£48K p/a. A very good salary in Krakow where the standard of living costs is low. Please visit our relocation guide for an insight to cost of accommodation, shopping, transport - http://delegaterecruitment.com/relocation/location/krakow/