Inbound Sales and Service Representative
Be part of it
This amazing international company is in search of a Customer Service Representative to join their very unique and quirky team of employees. This company provide web support across four continents and have over 14 million customers! They boast a cool and fun working environment and aren’t afraid of a cheeky marketing campaign so are looking for someone with a great sense of humour and fun loving attitude to join them!
Your main role will be to help assist customers who want to purchase website domains, talk them through the process and offer any additional help/services available from the company. This will also involve trying to up sell other company services to the customer so a if you are a chatty people person who considers themselves good at closing sales then you could be perfect! Daily tasks will include:
• Providing customer support with regards to purchasing website domains.
• Up selling additional services/functions that the organization offers.
• Communicating with customers via phone, e-mail, and live chat.
• Providing a personal, tailored experience depending on each individual customers needs
• Fluency in both Dutch and English
• Proven previous experience in a Customer Service role
• Proven previous experience in Sales and/or Marketing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly computer literate with a strong willingness to learn website technologies
• Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Yelp would be a bonus!
Benefits• Performance related bonuses available • Stakeholder pensions • 28 days of holidays • Childcare and eye care vouchers • Global opportunities for travel and progression