Customer Service Agent
Be part of it
This opportunity is with a huge player in the Hospitality industry who operates on an international scale. The brand has been developing rapidly over the years and is now an extremely well respected entity within the industry. They believe in celebrating diversity in the work place, doing the right thing and aiming to be the best. The client is passionate about providing customers with amazing travel experiences and is looking for someone who will share this passion and embody these values to join their team of committed workers.
Your role with this esteemed organisation will be to communicate directly with customers to fulfil their holiday needs and find them the prefect holiday package. This role is perfect for someone who has an interest in travel and who can offer genuine interest and advice to holidaymakers. If you love to travel and want to transfer this passion into something you can make your living out of, this could be for you! Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Advising customers on which hotel/destination etc would be best for their holiday needs via phone and e-mail – trying to take bookings via phone when possible
• Directly booking holidays for customers upon finding what is right for them
• Receiving and dealing with any customer complaints regarding the booking of their holiday and dealing with them effectively
• Role will include an element of up selling when trying to get customers to purchase holiday packages
• Managing reservation changes, adjustments, cancellations and customer concerns
• Being an enthusiastic brand ambassador for the client and transferring your love for the brand onto customers
• Fluent in German
• Previous experience in Sales and/or Customer Service preferable
• Experience/strong interest in the Hospitality industry
• Passionate about travel
• Highly organised individual who has great follow up skills
• Bright, enthusiastic and positive person who has the ability to converse easily with customers
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Flexible contract options • Subsidised accommodation (inc. Rent, bills and utilities) • Variety of bonuses are available • Subsidised language courses • Subsidised sporting activities • 1 return airline ticket per year