Customer Service Advisor
Be Part of It
You will be working in an inbound customer care centre team for a world leader in the car manufacturing industry. You will be utilising your language skills for their expanding international markets, providing exemplary customer support for brand new car models. The organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a multinational team in Luton, Bedfordshire, England.
You will be responsible for handling inbound customer contacts, including phone calls and email support. You will need to be efficient, clear and professional in your problem-solving, positive and polite in your interactions, and meet the required standards for volume of calls, quality, performance and attendance. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Understand and resolve the customer’s request, or create and agree action plans to lead to resolution.
• Accurate logging of all contacts and follow-up of action plans using a case management system.
• Liaise with business partners and internal departments to ensure service request and action plans are resolved.
• Escalate issues to the Team Leader and ensure the group maintains professional standards at all times.
• Perform other relevant duties where assigned and be flexible towards schedules and shift patterns.
• Fluency in English and in Dutch
• Minimum of 12 months of experience in a customer service role
• Good IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Internet Explore
• Great communication skills and ability to use telephone equipment
• Excellent customer service, listening and feedback skills.
• Ability to cope with stress and pressure and deliver high quality service from demanding circumstances.
• Initiative and ability to prioritise.
• Excellent team working skills, helping the team achieve targets and objectives and maintain healthy working relationships.
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Pension scheme • World class training provided • Team building activities and networking opportunities • Competitive bonus incentive • Chance for career development within an international organisation Perks card for local shops and transport