French Technical Support Agent
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Technical Support Agent in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
You will be investigate the dealer’s request for support, carry out research as required using the system databases, own experience and escalating as required in order to provide the dealer with the information to resolve the request. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Handle contact via telephone and electronic communications
• Fully investigate the technical request using the company's systems, protocols and procedures
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved to other team members, team leaders located both in the UK and Germany
• Follows up all requests to resolution in agreed service levels
• Deliver service excellence by efficient problem-solving and reacting in a professional, polite and clear manner at all times
• Accurately log all dealer contacts and follow up on cases using database systems
• Where necessary, liaises with business partners internally and externally to develop case resolutions and action plans
• Read and research relevant materials and resources to stay current with product and technical information
• Attend team and other meetings for review of issues, assignments, regular discussion
• Performs other related duties, as assigned
• Fluency in French
• Full motor vehicle engineering apprenticeship or a technical degree related to automotive engineering
• Minimum 3 – 7 years automotive technical work experience
• Good overall knowledge of current automotive technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build constructive & effective relationships, using appropriate rapport, diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to resolve technical queries to a high level remotely by telephone / email
• Ideally Manufacturer / Importer experience within a technical department
• Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages
• Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
• Time Management Skills, able to use time effectively and efficiently
• Customer Focus, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal & external customers
• Full valid vehicle driving licence
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Pension scheme • World class training provided • Team building activities and networking opportunities • Competitive bonus incentive • Chance for career development within an international organisation Perks card for local shops and transport