Customer Service Advisor
Be part of it
This client works with international brands to deliver excellent customer service and support. Based in the stunning (and delightfully inexpensive!) city of Lisbon, Portugal they are currently looking for a French speaker to provide customer support to one of their clients who operate within the hospitality industry. This is a superb organisation to be a part of as they promote growth, provide accommodation and offer a list of generous employee benefits!
Your role would be to provide customer support via live chat. This will involve answering and dealing with any queries or problems that customers experience and will require an understanding, patient individual with problem solving abilities. You will also be getting add-on sales from customers, so a level of sales ability is required. Daily tasks you will undertake include:
• Communicating with customers via live chat
• Being presented with problems and having to work out how to overcome them
• Persuading customers to purchase add-on sales
• Being able to work independently and effectively
• Fluency in French and high level of English (training will be in English)
• Proven customer service experience in a service driven environment (telesales advantageous)
• Highly proficient with computers
• Professional writing manner
• Patience, empathy and understanding in order to deal effectively with customer problems
• Ability to think outside the box with regards to problems solving
Up for the Adventure?
Then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Subsidised accommodation (including utilities) • Subsidised lunch allowance • Subsidised language courses available • Paid return airline ticket p/a • Subsidised social activities such as water sports and hiking