Be Part of It
This client is a leading global automobile company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salaries and employee benefits offered. They also offer an excellent working environment and understand that employees are the backbone of the business. This is a standout role available with an international company which will allow you to develop your experience and grow your skill set.
You will be representing a multinational company that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts, providing excellent customer services. In return, the company will provide you with excellent perks, world-class training and an amazing international experience.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Monitor customer service levels and performance, and address performance concerns
• Lead, support and coach representatives in team
• Ensure product concerns are documented, tracked, up to date and forwarded to next higher level
• Report out on status and resolution of product concerns
• Chair team meetings: draft agenda, facilitate meetings, ensure minutes are prepared and circulated
Native level of German Previous management experience in a contact centre environment in required Excellent communication and interpersonal skills IT literacy including MS Office and Internet applications Customer focused Ability to motivate and lead a team Organisation and Management Skills Experience with working to targets and KPIs
Up for the Adventure?
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch with us today!
BenefitsExcellent training, steady career progression • Health Insurance Provided