Customer Service Advisor
Be part of it
This amazing client has an exclusive niche position in the telecommunications market. They operate in a very fast paced environment and are looking for a Dutch speaker who likes to keep busy, thrives under pressure and is up to the challenge of keeping up with the high volume of calls. There is room for very fast progression within this rapidly expanding company if you are performing well. All in all a great company, great location, great opportunities!
Your challenge will be to provide an excellent level of customer support to customers who may be experiencing issues with their product. This will require skills of patience, understanding and levelheadedness. The perfect candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys a challenge while still maintaining their cool! Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Providing 1st level support to customers who are experiencing problems
• Contacting customers via phone and e-mail
• Being able to rescue situations where the customer may be unhappy and manage to retain them
• Up selling products to existing customers
• Being able to think outside the box with regards to problem solving
• Being able to work independently and efficiently in order to achieve individual targets
• Fluent in spoken and written Dutch
• Near fluency in English (training will be in English)
• Proven experience in customer service
• Minimum education of high school diploma
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Excellent problem solving skills
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch, we can't wait to hear from you!
Benefits• A generous basic salary in relation to cost of living • Quarterly bonus • Travel subsidy • Highly substantial medical cover • Life assurance • 4 weeks holiday p/a plus public holidays • Three weeks training • Based at an amazing new location in the tallest building in Bulgaria