Customer Service Advisor
Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Bucharest, Romania.
You will be responsible for receiving inbound customer calls, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from organising emergency services to helping drivers find their way to an important meeting or holiday destination. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Help drivers navigate through Europe with queries on everything from directions to their hotel, to queries about how far the nearest gas station is.
• Perform remote vehicle diagnostics using the latest technology
• Occasionally, managing emergency response calls in the case of accident collisions and medical emergencies by coordinating the respective emergency services if needed for the customer
• Overcoming language and cultural barriers
• Previous experience within a contact centre environment is advantageous but not essential
• Native or near native fluency in Russian and English
• Flexible in regards to working hours
• IT literate
• Great communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
• Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurised situations calmly and responsively
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Pension scheme • World class training provided Team building activities and networking opportunities • Competitive bonus incentive • Chance for career development within an international organisation • Health insurance provided