German Customer Support Agent
Be part of it
This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who represent some of the world best known brands. They offer a lively working environment in the stunning city of Lisbon where you will enjoy a year round Mediterranean climate and endless things to see and do! You will be working with a highly diverse team and benefit from a wide range of employee perks!
You will be representing a high profile mobile network provider and assisting customers with any problems they might be having with their mobile phones or network. This will require someone who has a good technical understanding and who is able to listen to customers problems and provide effective solutions. In return, the company will provide you with world class training, a vast array of company benefits and international Customer Service experience. Some of the tasks you will undertake daily include:
• Working B2C for this mobile network provider providing solutions to customer problems
• Use your knowledge of contracts, tariffs, hardware etc to provide effective solutions to customers
• Explaining technical solutions to a non-technical audience
• Working with a team of others to meet targets and deadlines
• Fluent in both written and verbal German and English
• Previous experience working in a Contact Centre is a bonus!
• Good working knowledge of computers including MS Office and online applications
• Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
• Good technical aptitude or desire to learn about telecommunications
• Ability to work well as part of a team in order to meet and exceed targets
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, so get in touch!
Benefits• Variety of bonuses available • Company owned, subsidised accommodation available (inc rent, bills, utilities) • 25% on hourly pay for weekend work • Subsidised language courses • Subsidised water sports and social activities • 1 return airline tickets home per year • Subsidised lunches