eCommerce Customer Service Representative
Be part of it
The position is with a global company who it would be great to ‘get a foot in the door’ with for career development. The organisation has a hugely international work force and offers a wide variety of employee perks. They highly value their employees and this is evident through both the employee perks and the enviable modern working environment offered. The location, employee perks and career opportunities that come with this position should not be missed!
Your role within this international company will be to provide online Customer Service to the clients of this well known retailer brand. This role is perfect for someone who is friendly, interested in Customer Service and confident in their language skills but who just might not yet be ready for a call centre role! Some of the tasks you will undertake daily include:
• Providing solutions to customer issues and enquiries via Email and Live Chat
• Thinking quickly on your feet with regards to problem solving and coming up with reasonable and achievable solutions
• Working as part of a team in order to meet targets
• Being conversational and professional when conversing with customers
• Ensuring that customers leave with a positive impression of the company
• Fluent in Dutch with a good level of English
• Previous experience in a Customer Service environment would be a bonus!
• Interest in the Customer Service industry
• Highly IT literate with a sound understanding of the internet
• Excellent communication skills particularly written communication
• Friendly and outgoing individual who converses easily with customers
• Able to handle a large volume of incoming enquiries
Up for the Adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, get in touch we can’t wait to speak to you!
Benefits• Flexible contract options • Variety of bonuses available • Company owned accommodation available (inc rent, bills etc.) • 25% extra on hourly pay for weekend work • 1 return airline ticket per year • Subsidised language courses • Subsidised social activities