Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Quality Analyst with foreign language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Bucharest, Romania.
While the agents provide navigational route assistance, assistance at the road side or within the vehicle, your job will be to support the agents. You will monitor and asses their answers and provide professional feedback. Some of your tasks might include:
• evaluate agents performance against specific standards
• provide feedback
• coach agents in order to improve performance
• conduct language assessments
• 3rd level education with Call Centre experience
• good presentation skills in English and professional proficiency in Greek
• pro active
• professional attitude when delivering feedback
• Analytical skills
• Familiar with CSAT or NPS
• Team player
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Excellent relocation support. • A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment. • Team building activities and networking opportunities. • Professional and professional development. meals and health insurance