Customer Service Representive
Be Part of It
This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who represent some of the world best known brands. They offer a lively working environment in the stunning city of Lisbon where you will enjoy a year-round Mediterranean climate and endless things to see and do! You will be working with a highly diverse team and benefit from a wide range of employee perks!
Your role within this global company will be to provide Customer Support to people who are facing issues with their subscriptions to the world's leading Internet television service. This will require someone with good listening skills and the ability to problems solve effectively. In turn, you will receive training from a world class international company, and gain international experience within the Customer Service industry. Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Communicating with customers in a professional manner via both telephone and e-mail
• Providing solutions to issues that customers are facing
• Redirecting calls to the appropriate person where necessary
• Educating customers on how to solve issues themselves when possible
• Working cohesively as a part of a team to meet targets and deadlines
• Fluent in Norwegian
• Good working knowledge of computers with an understanding of MS office applications
• Previous experience within a BPO or contact centre environment would be a bonus
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, so get in touch!
Benefits•Numerous bonuses available •Company owned, paid accommodation available •Subsidised social activities such as water sports and hiking •Return airline ticket home each year •Subsidised language courses