Customer Service Assistant
Be part of it
Our client is a huge international Customer Support company operating just 5 miles outside of the stunning Paris city centre. They believe in not only providing customer support, but building customer relationships and are looking for a friendly and positive Norwegian and English speaker to do just that! Interviews for this role will take place virtually via on-line tests and tele-conference calls in order to aid convenience to candidates.
Your job will be to communicate with an established car dealership and its respective customers by coordinating test drives requested by the customers and answering any queries or questions that are thrown your way! This role will help you increase both your customer service skills and boost your knowledge of the automotive industry. Tasks that you will undertake daily include:
• Communicating with customers via e-mail, phone and live chat in order to answer any questions or help with issues they might have.
• Being able to think creatively and quickly in order to solve problems that may arise
• Coordinating activities between the dealership and customers.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Estonian
• Proven customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work and thrive in a target driven environment
• Ability to think creatively with regards to problem solving
• Experience in a contact centre and/or automotive industry will be a bonus!
Benefits• Competitive base salary offered plus €152 bonus for any additional language spoken and used • €152 objective bonus available • 36 hour week permanent contract (after 1 month probation) • Healthcare 25 days a year paid holidays + 7 extra paid holidays.