Payment Support Agent
Be part of it
This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Norwegian speaker to help them to support their Norwegian speaking customers effectively. The company are one of the best known online services in the world and an excellent organisation to get a “foot in the door” with! They highly value their employees and this is reflected in the generous employee perks that they offer and the attractive working environments that they provide.
Your role within this organisation will be to take incoming calls from customers and communicate directly with them about any issues that they are facing with the service that this client provides. This will require a very switched on individual who is a good listener and passionate about helping people. Some of the tasks you will undertake daily include:
• Taking incoming calls from customers and responding to customer emails
• Listening to customer problems and coming up with effective solutions efficiently
• Working as part of a team to meet targets and deadlines
• Thinking on your feet and outside the box with regards to problem solving
• Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish
• Interest in the Customer Service Industry
• Highly IT literate with proficiency in MS office and the internet
Up for the adventure?
If you fit the job description and are up for the challenge we’d love to hear from you today so get in touch!
Benefits• Generous basic salary • Performance related pay • 4-5 weeks paid training • Opportunity to gain financial qualifications as you advance • Company wide networking and social events