Lead Generation/Prospecting Executive
Our client is a leading outsourcing company with an international client base from Telecoms to gaming and online service providers. They pride themselves on providing a professional yet fun working environment. With locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America and the US and supporting over 30 languages, they provide their employees with the opportunity to work beyond their normal daily tasks to assist in projects and the development of new skills.
The Sales Executive is responsible for the generation of qualified leads for software products with mid market and enterprise prospects, you will able to identify decision makers and influencers in each company.
You will be making warm and cold calls to IT professionals within midsized companies.
• Call IT professionals at mid-sized and enterprise companies
• Meet or exceed daily productivity goals including leads, dials and talk time
• Use CRM tools for tracking and record updates
• Responsible for building and managing pipelines
• Identify prospect needs and present appropriate solutions
• Qualify leads using pre-defined BANT criteria
• Capture marketing intelligence data and detailed lead notes for all prospect conversations
Using CRM tools for tracking and record updating
Identifying prospects and presenting appropriate solutions
6-12 months within a similar role, with B2B inside sales experience
Confident, and able to handle rejection/objection/closing sales
Demonstrated Technical product experience
Fluency in German & English
BenefitsSuccessful candidates are offered access to a company wide Training Academy, Networking and Social Events, Rewards & Recognition Schemes and most importantly opportunity to progress within the organisation. Salaries are competitive and provide above average standard of living in the country they relate to. Include Basic salary between £22,000 per annum, with the potential of earning up to £30,000. Please visit our relocation guide for an insight to cost of accommodation, shopping, transport etc