We want your experience of Delegate International Recruitment to be pleasant and productive, so we have devised a care charter to outline what candidates can expect from us and in return, what we expect from candidates we work with.
Delegate International Recruitment acts as an employment agency, therefore our recruitment services are always free of charge to the candidate.
As a small and growing agency, we can’t promise we’ll have your dream job already live on our list, we can’t promise that we’ll call you every week with a new opportunity. What we can promise as a small and growing agency is a superior, personal and extremely helpful service for all candidates.
- to treat our candidates with respect and integrity
- to provide fair, honest and impartial career advice
- to get to know you and provide a tailored service dependent on your requirements
- your resume will be handled with discretion and we will ALWAYS seek your permission before sending your details to a client company
- we will represent you professionally to clients, ensuring the best impression possible
- to disclose all information we are empowered to disclose by our clients and ensure you are fully prepared and briefed before an interview
- to give honest and constructive feedback
- to communicate with you during every step of the hiring process
- we will negotiate on your behalf for the best possible outcome on salary and benefits package when offer stage is reached
- should you need to relocate for a new position we will go out of our way to make sure you are comfortable and supported throughout that process
Our expectation of you
- we will NEVER treat you by the standards of a candidate who has behaved unprofessionally, so we expect you will never treat us by the standards of an agency or consultant who has disappointed you in the past.
- we expect a communicative process, accepting our calls and returning emails etc with the same speed and professionalism we show you
- full disclosure on your past work and educational experience
- participation in interview preparation
- represent Delegate and yourself to the best of your ability
- honest and constructive feedback within 12 hours of attending an interview
- If you change your mind, or have serious doubts about a position you have entered the hiring process for, share concerns with your consultant immediately. We don’t need excuses, tell us the absolute truth – we may be able to help. We never want to persuade you into a job you dont want – that’s bad for our client and therefore us. We will offer you fair and impartial career advice
- If you are interviewing or applying for other positions let us know the estimated timeline on those processes so we may manage your hiring process with our client effectively for you
- NEVER just no-show for an interview or start date. You never know where people end up and your contact could end up in another organisation you do want to work in the future!
We have a strong reputation for results, professionalism, loyalty and exceptional candidate care. Hereʼs what our candidates & employers have to say.
Striving to achieve excellence in every recruitment project, we have developed best practise to rival benchmarks in any service sector.