Level 1 OnSite Support
Be part of it
This role is with a leading machinery manufacturer who operates in 5 European countries. They are currently recruiting in Bad Schönborn for engineers and technical support. They offer a modern workplace and a lot of responsibility with this job. As Offices are based Bad Schönborn, you can easily visit the stunning towns, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe and Speyer. The picturesque Rhein area will meet all your need for your outdoor activities.
This role is perfect for individuals with an interest in technology and a passion for helping people! You will be providing 1st level support for customers and helping to identify and solve issues. Other tasks you will be undertaking include:
• Provide technical support with IT-related questions (hardware, software, network) to internal customers on site and over the phone
• Ensure that all clients records and tickets are up to date with status changes and relevant documentation
• Manage and administer all recalls, escalations and complaints in accordance with customer procedures / policies
• Fluent in written and verbal German and English
• Possess the ability to work under pressure.
• Have a good all-round understanding of ticketing and customer care with emphasis on excellent service delivery
• You will have at least 1 year of experience working in a similar role, and will be accredited with an industry recognised qualification.
• Have a good telephone manner and strong customer service skills
Up for the adventure?
If you fit the job description and are up for the challenge we’d love to hear from you today so get in touch!
BenefitsGenerous salary, UK Travel, opportunities, training and support