Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires an Operational Manager in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in the culturally rich Bucharest!
You will be responsible for the overall operation of a large call centre. You will be directly reporting to the Delivery Project Executive. In return, you will work in a fullfilling and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience!Your task will be to assist the call centre in achieving its performance and quality standards. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Providing written and oral feedback on performance to direct reports
• Implementing training or communication plans for new procedures to ensure expectations are clear and team is prepared to handle upcoming tasks
• Identifying performance and expectation gaps and facilitates resolution
• Promoting positive relationships with employees
• Ensuring adequate staffing levels to fulfill quality standards
• Coaching and training of call centre staff
• Meeting the clients expectations
• Previous experience within a contact centre and management environment / BPO
• Leadership skills, i.e able to guide, inspire and motivate team members and employees
• Ability to make well informed decisions
• IT literate
• Great communication skills
• Problem Solving Skills
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities • A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement • An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays. • Health Insurance Provided