Be Part of It
You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Warranty Assistance Consultant with language abilities in order to address their expanding international markets for brand new models hitting the market right now. This organisation provides a contemporary working environment with a diverse team based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for supporting dealers, dealing with any requests or issues that could range from warranty questions to solving other spare part related questions. You will be the first point of contact and will have a responsible position that involves a lot of decision making. In return, you will work in a fun and dynamic environment with opportunities for career development, all while gaining an invaluable international experience! Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Deals with contacts via telephone and electronic communications
• Fully solves the request using solely GM systems, protocol and procedures
• Escalates requests when necessary
• Follows up all requests to resolution in agreed service levels
• Delivers service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and reacting in a professional, polite and clear manner at all times
• Documents all procedures in the GM database
• Liaises with business partners internally and externally to develop case resolutions and action plans
• Attends meetings for review of issues, assignments, regular discussion
• Performs other ad hoc related duties
• Automotive knowledge
• Native or near native fluency in French and English
• Driver's license
• Excellent Time management skills
• High IT literacy especially MS Office
• Great communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
• Sensitivity and professionalism to deal with pressurized situations calmly and responsively
• Outstanding customer orientation
Up for the Adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits• Pension scheme • World class training provided • Team building activities and networking opportunities • Competitive bonus incentive • Chance for career development within an international organisation • Perks card for local shops and transport