Danish Technical Support
Be part of it
This client is a global player in business process outsourcing and you will be representing one of their most high profile clients. The company you will be representing are one of the largest and most successful IT companies in the world. The role is based in Belfast, the business hub of Northern Ireland and offers progression opportunities in 17 countries within the international organisation.
Your role within this organisation will be to provide first level technical support to customers who are calling with any issues or questions they have about the client’s products. This will require a quick thinker with a technical mind set who is good with people and passionate about helping others. Some of the tasks you will be undertaking daily include:
• Providing support via phone, email and chat to customers who are experiencing issues with their products
• Troubleshooting issues, thinking quickly with regard to problem solving and providing solutions to customers
• Providing jargon free technical explanations to customers on how to fix their products themselves
• Working cohesively as part of a team in order to achieve targets and meet deadlines
• Forwarding more advanced issues onto your Supervisor or Manager
• Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
• Previous experience troubleshooting products (keyboards, mice, webcams, speaker systems, digital audio devices etc)
• Strong knowledge of operating systems: Mac OS, Windows XP, Windows Visa, Windows 7, iPhone OS, Andriod, Blackberry
• Previous Customer Service/Contact Centre experience would be a bonus
• Technically minded individual who is interested in the Tech Industry
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Up for the adventure?
Then contact us today!
Benefits• Good basic salary with up to 10% monthly bonus available • Continuous paid training on the latest technology • Private health insurance • Dental and eye care • Private pension • Life insurance • 29 days holiday entitlement • Progression opportunities across 17 different countries!