Be part of it
This exciting international client is recruiting for a driven individual to play a key role in expanding their growing company further. This client who operates on a global scale, has an outstanding reputation in Recruitment across a wide range of industries. They are looking for someone to join their esteemed team of passionate and ambitious Recruiters, could this be you?
Our client is looking for a candidate who thrives in an intense environment and has an enthusiastic attitude towards sales and meeting targets. It is a highly independent role where you will be responsible for sourcing and looking after your own candidates. It therefore requires someone who is resilient and can work independently to meet deadlines. Some of you daily tasks will include:
• Headhunting talent from a specified geographical region
• Cold calling potential candidates and persuading them that you’re worth listening to
• CV and telephone screening candidates for potential opportunities
• Delivering assessment days in your geographical region
• Attending careers fairs to source the best talent in your geographical region
• Using your own creativity and initiative to think of new, innovative ways to attract talent
• Fluent Norwegian, Danish or Swedish and English
• Excellent written, face-to-face and over the phone communication skills
• Ability to communicate and cross function effectively with various levels of the organization
• Ability to build rapport and talk easily to anyone both over the phone and in person
• Enjoy and work well in an intense and challenging environment
• Confident and extroverted person who enjoys a challenge
• Experience in Sales/Recruitment/Telesales is a bonus!
Up for the Adventure?
If you fit the job description and are up for the challenge we’d love to hear from you today so get in touch!
Benefits• Full training will be provided at the clients award winning center of excellent in Prague • After training is complete you can pick which of the companies many locations you would like to be based in all over Europe • After the training process there is the possibility of earning a six figure salary in the years that follow • Annual trips abroad and quarterly 5-star lunch club for top performers • Day to day perks like snacks, fresh fruit, gym memberships etc