HR Business Partner
Be part of It
You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to help build a strong and cohesive HR brand that delivers value to the business. Could that be you?
As a Human Resources Business Partner you will work very closely with your team to guarantee all the company's policies and process are adhered to. You will need to form a pro-active relationship with the client's business, which is a customer - orientated and results driven company. Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Supporting leaders in all HR and ER related matters
• Locally implement HR strategies
• Liaise with rest of UK team to ensure HR policies are complied with (e.g. long term • sickness, visas, contracts)
• Training and development
• Employee engagement
• Managing grievance and discipline process
• Experience in people management and providing management support
• Experience in holding disciplinaries, grievances and appeals
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional demeanour
• Minimum CIPD qualified to Level 3
Up for the Adventure?
If you think you have what we need, then contact us today!
Benefitsit comes with a range of company perks and management benefits