Customer Support Agent
Be Part of It
This client is a major global outsourcing company who represent some of the most well-known brands in the world. They are seeking a German speaker to join their team who can provide customer support and service to represent a popular online photo printing company. They believe happy employees will result in happy customers and therefore their staff benefit from a wide range of company perks. This coupled with an amazing year-round warm climate of Lisbon, makes this a fabulous opportunity for any German speaker!
Your role will be to provide customer support via both phone and email with regards to any issue that the customers may be facing. In order to do so our client is looking for someone who is patient, understanding and who has the ability to handle a large number of calls. This will not only increase your customer service skills, but also your international experience in many areas of the trade Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Being the face of the company and being the first point of contact for customers
• Handling all customer inquiries via phone and email
• Provide help and advice on products and the purchasing process
• Advising on returns and exchanges
• Escalate more complex cases to higher support levels
• Fluency in German with a good level of English
• Previous experience within a contact centre or BPO environment would be an advantage but not essential
• Keen interest in photography
• Ability to work in a team but also on your own initiative
• IT Literate
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Up for the Adventure?
Then don’t hesitate to get in touch today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits•6-7 weeks paid training •Variety of bonuses available •Subsidised foundation language courses available (Portuguese and Spanish) •Numerous subsidised social activities •Access to companywide parties/networking opportunities •Annual return airline ticket •Subsidised accommodation •Opportunities for growth within the company