Partner Services Specialist
Be Part of It
This client is a fast growing global player in the fashion industry. Having started as a start up in 2008 this company is now employing 1500 people in 11 cities around the world! What's even better they are still growing.
Currently this company is recruiting for innovators in the popular coastal city Porto in Portugal.
You will be responsible for supporting the health of the partner ecosystem, that means you ill be strengthening the daily operational relationship with each partner and ensuring that the partner's voice is shared throughout the organization. You will be a part of a fast-paced, results-driven B2B team that thrives in delivering impeccable service to the client's partner community of the best luxury boutiques and brands. Your tasks will include:
• Be the main person of contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries (e.g. order/returns issues, systems queries, customer service priorities);
• Support partners with speed, quality and service on every communication channel;
• Oversee operational KPIs, trend spot partners’ behaviors, and proactively seek solutions for recurring issues;
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure that top notch service is delivered to all internal and external customers;
• Identify best practices and help establish process standards that guarantee consistency and efficiency at scale;
• Enhance partner satisfaction by providing effective and reliable support and identifying improvement opportunities to meet partners’ expectations;
• Advocate the partner in the organization to drive value for the partner ecosystem
• Fluent in German and English
• B2B experience
• self motivated
• Eye for detail
• Problem Solver
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• IT - Savy
• Good command of MS Office
Up for the Adventure?
Don't hesitate and contact us today if you think you have what it needs!
Benefitsstock options available