My client is a professional and committed employer offering a great working environment, support and generous package promising you that if you work hard to meet and exceed your goals they will work even harder to repay you; with the recognition, career development and pay packet you deserve.
We are currently recruiting for technical support executives who is fluent in written and spoken Danish and English.
Responsible for delivering excellent customer/technical support for the configuration and use of a range of well known branded products (including, software application packages, operating system levels, hardware and supported equipment).. Under direct supervision, in a contact centre environment, you will use computer-based tools as well as your own problem-solving skills to identify, research, isolate, and resolve customer issues. Communication with the customer will be either verbally via telephone or in written form, such as e-mail, letters, faxes, chat and forums.
Graduates with excellent technical aptitude have been successful in this role in the past.
· Some customer service experience in any industry
. Preferably previous experience working in a call centre environment.
· Consumer electronics or IT sector is a benefit.
· High school education (or equivalent)
Essential Language Skills
· Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
Interviews will be held remotely via on-line tests and tele-conference calls to aid convenience to candidates.
- Benefits include salary of £15,000 -£17,000GBP. 3% contributory pension scheme, free private health insurance, free on-site parking, staff discount scheme which includes heavily discounted Gym membership, subsidised canteen. Long term prospects to move within the organisation - worldwide.
- up to 150 euro to flight cost refunded in first salary 1-2 weeks after start date. up to 7 nights accommodation in local city centre hotel