Product Support Analyst
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognise that they’re team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Irish Contact Centre requirements. Based in Dublin we have immediate opportunity for a Product Support Analyst to work in this international and professional environment.
• Fluent in written and verbal French and English
• You will have at least 1-2 years experience in a similar position (online operations)
• Experience troubleshooting, hardware and software Experience in a Technical Support focused environment will be advantageous
• Be IT literate and have experience in using Microsoft packages, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
Good knowledge of operating systems/servers: Windows 98/2000/2003, XP
- Successful candidates are offered access to a company wide Training Academy, Networking and Social Events, Rewards & Recognition Schemes and most importantly opportunity to progress within the organisation. Salaries are competitive and provide above average standard of living in the country they relate to.