Be part of it
This role is with a major outsourcing company that specializes in providing high quality customer solutions to Technology companies. You will be representing one of the world’s largest, Silicon Valley based tech companies. They have offices in over 15 countries and represent over 1000 different businesses. You will work alongside a diverse and highly skilled team as you represent this award-winning organisation in the Tech hub of Ireland, Dublin.
Your role involves setting appointments for Sales Development teams across a broad portfolio of products, channels, segments and regions. Some of your daily tasks will include:
• First point of contact for a world renown brand and responsible for engaging high potential prospects.
• Asking questions around their business size, industry, IT set up. Capture the details and recommend a course of action, routing prospects on the correct path
• Setting up meetings with the Sales Rep’s and follow ups with non-respondents from marketing campaigns
• Account management
• Ability to speak read and write fluent English and German
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the needs of the business
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
A good understanding of cloud technology
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer-based job.
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Competitive salary plus performance based bonus
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Private pension
- Dental plan
- The opportunity to progress in an international organisation throughout multiple different countries
- Flight reimbursement
- 7 nights hotel accommodation on arrival
- Ongoing support from both the Delegate team and our client