Sales and Marketing Executive
Our client, a global player in business process outsourcing, has secured an exciting new contract with a high profile ICT company in the Krakow area. We are now looking for candidates with strong sales, marketing or digital marketing skills to join this professional European sales team in Ireland. Applications can be supported by telephone and video interviewing.
In addition to demonstrating sales and business development expertise, the Inside Sales Representatives have additional responsibilities, including:
· Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
· Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goals
· Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
· Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
· Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
· Processing orders set by the customer regularly
Applicants should have;
· Exemplary communication skills in Turkish and English
· Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
· Highly motivated and goal-oriented
· Enjoy or have a creative appreciation of advertising
· 1+ years sales experience (Business to Business sales a distinct advantage) or 2+ years marketing experience
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
· Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
· Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
Hours of work are 40 hours per week from Mon –Fri. This will be normal 8-5 during training and the weeks after. However, agents will then have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule between 7am and 7pm daily. This would be for a max of 10 hours per day and a minimum of 4 hours-so agents are free to choose their work hours within these limits.
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On site canteen
- 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
- A generous package is available that includes a basic salary plus up to an 10-15% commission on top
- The successful applicant will be assisted in moving to Krakow (includes travel costs reimbursement â€“ up to 150 euro; hotel stay reimbursement â€“ up to 170 euro).